We award degrees no matter your age, sex or location. You can find degrees in any country of Asia, Europe , Africa, Oceania, America at affordable prices.
We offer you online degree from accredited universities in the country you are interested. Our degrees are internationally recognized and come from international universities. Just take a look at the available countries for awarding degrees.
10 Tips Can Tell If The Online Degree College Is Reliable
The advent of technology has really changed every aspect of our lives, even education. The introduction of online degrees by various major colleges was a godsend because students can now access education in their dream institutions through distance or e-learning. There is a challenge however, when it comes to the choice of a college, because not all online programs are reliable, and hence you ought to be very keen and informed about the online college that you want to register with. Do your research well and follow the following tips so that you can distinguish fraudulent colleges from the genuine ones.
- Accreditation – For a college to be accredited, it has to meet the required regulations set by ministries or departments of education in any country. The accreditation is also based on international education regulations. It acts like an approval stamp, and when you enroll in a degree program in such an institute you will be guaranteed to get quality and recognized certificate.
- Credits and Curriculum – Major colleges do not have a problem with the transfer of credits if at all they are certified. You should therefore enquire whether the credits you earn are transferable in a case where you wish to switch colleges. A transfer may be rejected by the college you want to switch to when the courses offered in the current college are not up to standards, and hence you will be on the losing end. Therefore, the best decision is to avoid such a college from the beginning.
- Student support services – An online degree is deemed a course that students are supposed to pursue alone and remotely without any assistance. The reality is that the program requires more of the student support services. Check the support level that your college of choice offers, the contact person to help you, and how often the support will be available.
- Financial package – It is prudent for a student to understand the requirements of the education financial assistance before applying for any loan. If a college pressures you to apply for one then you should be very cautious, mostly if the loan is a private one.
- Statistics – Numbers do not lie. Before you enroll in an online degree college, check how popular it is. Positive information like graduation and enrolment rate shows how good a college is. You should also be wary of a college that has high student loan defaulters, low completion rate and low employment rates of the students who have taken degree courses in the college.
- Available resources – An online degree involves synchronous and asynchronous activities. You will need to know how dependable the college resources are when you are supposed to take a video conference class. Their online resources should be updated regularly to allow for learning material on time. Promptness of the feedback from lecturers is vital too.
- The status of the website – The same way you can tell the seriousness of a traditional college by looking at the entrance, the competence of an online college can be seen by the look of its website. If there are no contact details or form, then you should avoid it.
- Tuition rates – Do not register for a degree whose cost is a flat rate. Genuine colleges base the rates on per credits or class.
- Unrealistic completion time – A college that promises a degree in a shorter time than usual is a fraud.
- Incentives – Serious colleges do not offer incentive like discounts when you enroll in a number of degrees.
Ensure that you do your research well before enrolling in any online degree college. Check the reviews on its website or even ask a friend or a former student to make sure that you will achieve what you want.